XRPpage 13

Coin · XRP · 2544 articles
Share

Coverage, page 13

page 13 of 128
TI

The stage is set for xrp to break up from the bullflag

Lots of bullish confluence at the moment on XRPUSD’s 1 day chart here. First off we just closed our 1st daily bullish candle above the top trendline of the bullflag. Secondly the stochrsi has been in the fully reset / oversold zone for over a week now and has just now dipped back up into the bullish zone. Thirdly, the golden cross is likely to occur sometime this week and price action is still relatively close to the 200ma which increases the probability of a sustained golden cross. Lastly tomorrow(Tuesday) at 2:15pm est they are holding the cloture vote for the clarity act. Normally I would expect an event like this to result in a sell the news event, but since they have spent the majority of the past few months scaremongering about how there is no way they will have enough votes for it to pass, I think then if it does pass it could very easily coincide with a market wide pump instead of the usual sell the news dump. We will know soon enough. For now I think the probability is higher this bullflag will validate the bullish breakout rather than become a fakeout, always smartest to wait for a clear validation first though. If it were to validate the breakout on the current break above the flag, the measured move target is $1.96 . It might very well do a dump fakeout back inside the flag on the day of the cloture vote only to reverse course once the golden cross happens and then have the real breakout. Stay vigilant. *not financial advice*

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

Garlinghouse Backs Bessent’s CLARITY Act Case Ahead of Senate Vote

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse backed Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent’s case for advancing the CLARITY Act, arguing the final compromise deserves Senate support. Bessent says the bill gives Treasury tools to protect community banks if stablecoin-related deposit flight emerges. Garlinghouse Backs Bessent Ahead of Senate Vote Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent pressed senators Sept. 14 to support […]

Bitcoin.com NewsBitcoin.com NewsKevin Helms15 Sept

21Shares Builds XRP Case Around Utility, ETFs, and Fixed Supply

21Shares has framed XRP’s investment case around regulatory clarity, institutional access, measurable utility, and fixed supply. The asset manager also cautioned that growing XRP Ledger adoption may not translate directly into sustained token demand. Regulatory Clarity Anchors 21Shares’ XRP Thesis XRP investors now have a four-part framework for assessing the asset’s prospects after crypto asset […]

Bitcoin.com NewsBitcoin.com NewsKevin Helms15 Sept

XRP Falling Wedge Breakout? Next Move Target $1.75 and $2.01?

CRYPTOCAP:XRP XRP has spent the recent period consolidating after its strong upside move, with price compressing between a descending resistance line and a rising/less-declining support structure. The current structure can potentially be interpreted as a falling wedge, but the important point is that XRP has repeatedly pushed toward the upper boundary without yet producing a fully confirmed breakout on the chart. After the previous impulsive move, this type of consolidation can represent a time-based correction or period of rest rather than an immediate bearish reversal. Price has continued to hold above the broader support structure while sellers have struggled to produce a sustained breakdown. The latest price action is now pushing through the upper resistance area, making the next reaction particularly important. Technical Structure The main structure visible on the chart is a potential falling wedge / contracting consolidation. Price has: Established a major upside move before entering consolidation. Repeatedly tested the descending resistance. Continued to trade above the major support structure. Recently pushed above the upper wedge boundary. Marked a potential pullback/support area around $1.34–$1.40. The breakout should not automatically be treated as confirmed continuation. A successful retest and hold of the breakout area would provide stronger evidence that resistance has shifted into support. Setup Timeframe: Not clearly visible on the provided chart Current Price: Approximately $1.4577 Bias: Bullish while the marked structure remains valid Entry / Pullback Zone: $1.34–$1.40 Invalidation: $1.20 Target 1: $1.75 Target 2: $2.01 The chart does not provide a precise entry price. The cleaner approach is: Wait for a pullback and confirmation in the marked zone. The $1.34–$1.40 area is important because it is the marked Support Zone (Pullback) and provides a better location to evaluate whether buyers are willing to defend the breakout structure. Why $1.75? The $1.75 level is explicitly marked on the chart as the Short-Term Target and corresponds to the 61.8% Fibonacci level shown. If XRP successfully confirms the breakout and begins a sustained continuation, this is the first major upside objective shown in the setup. Why $2.01? The $2.01 level is explicitly marked as the Mid-Term Target and corresponds to the 100% Fibonacci level shown on the chart. This is therefore the larger continuation objective of the setup, rather than an additional target created independently. Invalidation The marked $1.20 level is the invalidation level. A decisive move below this area would significantly weaken the bullish structure and invalidate the current setup. At that point, the falling-wedge breakout thesis would no longer have the same technical basis. Confirmation I would wait for one of the following before treating the setup as higher probability: A strong candle close above the descending resistance. A pullback toward the $1.34–$1.40 zone. Rejection from that zone with buyers stepping back in. A successful retest where former resistance acts as support. Stronger volume on the breakout, if volume confirms the move. The key is not simply whether XRP trades above resistance intraday. The quality of the breakout and subsequent retest matters more. Bullish Scenario If XRP holds the breakout structure and successfully defends the marked pullback zone, the continuation scenario remains active. The path shown on the chart is: Breakout → Pullback/Retest → Confirmation → $1.75 → potentially $2.01 A sustained move toward $1.75 would strengthen the case for the larger mid-term objective at $2.01. Bearish Scenario The bullish thesis becomes questionable if XRP fails to hold the breakout and falls back into the wedge. A deeper breakdown, particularly below the marked $1.20 invalidation, would invalidate the current bullish setup. This would suggest that the consolidation was not simply a pause before continuation and that sellers have regained control. Risk Management The main mistake here would be chasing the breakout after an extended move. The setup offers a more attractive risk framework if price provides a controlled pullback toward the marked $1.34–$1.40 support zone and then confirms buyer participation. The $1.20 invalidation should remain clearly defined before taking any position. Position size should be determined from the amount of capital one is willing to risk, not from the potential target. No technical pattern guarantees continuation. The market still has to confirm the thesis. Save this chart and follow the next update. The key development to watch is whether XRP can turn the breakout area into support and continue toward the marked targets. Risk Warning : This is a technical setup, not a guaranteed outcome. Wait for confirmation, respect the invalidation level, and never risk more than you can afford to lose.

TITradingView Ideas14 Sept
TI

XRP- Post Clarity Act analysis weekly vs daily bullish set up

Daily • Pattern: bull flag still valid; double bottom forming inside it • Support: $1.32–$1.35 (must hold) • Near resistance: $1.43–$1.45 • Mini-DB confirmation: daily close above $1.43–$1.48 • Full flag confirmation: daily close above $1.50–$1.55 • Targets: $1.57 → $1.70 → $1.80–$1.88 Bias stays bullish while $1.32–$1.35 holds. Lose that and the nested double bottom fails. Weekly • Pattern: still a developing bull flag, not confirmed • Flagpole = August rally off $1.05–$1.08 • Flag = the whole $1.32–$1.48 range since the spike • Weekly support: $1.32–$1.35, then $1.25 • Weekly confirmation: close above $1.55–$1.61 • Weekly targets: $1.70 → $1.80–$2.00 Weekly has not confirmed yet. It is holding the line that matters.

TITradingView Ideas14 Sept