TI

TradingView Ideaspage 68

Coverage, page 68

page 68 of 115

SOLANA: Approaching the $97.22 Demand Zone — Long Setup Ahead?

SOLANA: 13-Day Range — Watching the $97.22 Bottom for a Long Setup Solana has been trading inside a clear range between $97 and $107 for almost 13 days, and the price is now approaching the bottom of this range around $97.22. At this area, I’m looking for potential long opportunities. There are two ways I would consider entering this trade: 👇👇 1. Risky Limit Entry For a more aggressive approach, you can place a limit order around $97.22. For the stop loss, there are two options: - Risky SL: $94.48 - Safer SL: $92.12 Personally, if I were taking the limit-entry approach, I would prefer the safer stop loss at $92.12 to give the trade more room. For the targets, you can manage the position based on R:R: - TP1 = 1R - TP2 = 2R - TP3 = 3R If we get the long entry near the bottom of the range, the main idea is for SOL to move back toward the top of the range around $107. 2. Confirmation Entry The second approach is to wait for confirmation instead of entering immediately at $97.22. Once the price reaches the bottom of the range, I would look for a clear reaction from the area, such as a strong bullish candlestick or a change in market structure from bearish to bullish. If that confirmation appears, we can then look for an entry with confirmation. This approach may provide a higher-probability setup, although the entry could be at a higher price and the potential R:R may be different. So, personally, I prefer waiting for the reaction and confirmation rather than blindly entering at the bottom of the range. However, if you want to take the limit-order approach, the $97.22 area is the level I’m watching, with either $94.48 or the safer $92.12 stop loss. If #SOL reaches the top of the range around $107, that would be the main area to watch. And if the price breaks above the range with strong momentum, SOL could potentially continue higher. As always, manage your risk properly and don’t risk more than you can afford to lose.

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

PHAR: Pharma Leader Retests Key Fib Level in Triangle Pattern

📊 PHAR: Pharma Leader Retests Key Fib Level in Triangle Pattern 💊 🏛️ Fundamentals: 📈 Strengths and Catalysts: Company holds a dominant 29% share of total Egyptian pharmaceutical exports. 🚢 USD export revenues provide a strong natural hedge against local currency devaluation. 💵 EIPICO 3 facility unlocks high-margin biopharmaceutical export opportunities in MENA and Africa. 🌍 ⚠️ Weaknesses and Risks: Debt-to-assets ratio sits high at 57.2%, causing heavy interest expense strain. ⚠️ Interest coverage dropped to 2.1x due to elevated local borrowing rates. 📉 🧾 Shareholders and Free Float: ACDIMA holds 44.08% as a strategic government investor. 🧾 Medical Union Investment Co. owns 3.68%. 🏢 Public retail and institutional free float stands at 52.24%. 📊 🕌 Sharia Screen: Sharia status: Non-Compliant due to interest-bearing debt to total assets reaching 57.2%, exceeding the 30% threshold. ⚠️ 📈 The Pulse: YTD performance is up +61.4%. 📈 Trailing 1Y return stands at +101.8%. 📊 Price is correcting after hitting an all-time high of EGP 178.99. 📉 MACD and RSI show bearish divergence, reflecting cooling momentum. 📉 Stock is currently trading below its main support level at EGP 131.70. 🛑 Price is testing the critical 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level. 🔍 Chart is forming a triangle pattern. 📐 A breakout above the upper trendline of the triangle will be a positive signal. 📈 I will not enter long positions until price breaks and closes back above EGP 131.70. 🛑 A breakdown below the 61.8% Fib level opens negative downside targets. ⚠️ Next downside support sits at the triangle lower band and the 52-week low anchored VWAP near EGP 109.00. 🟢 🧱 The Key Structural Boundaries • Confirmation / Entry Trigger: Daily close above EGP 131.70. 📈 • Critical Resistance: EGP 131.70. 🔴 • Lower Downside Support: Triangle lower band / Anchored VWAP at EGP 109.00. 🟢 🎯 Verdict: EIPICO boasts strong export fundamentals, but debt servicing costs cap short-term earnings. 💵 Technical setup requires patience as price consolidates inside a triangle near Fib support. 📐 Avoid buying now and wait for a confirmed breakout above EGP 131.70. 🛑 If you like my insights, follow and boost! 🙌💙🚀 🎁 $15 TradingView Discount: https://www.tradingview.com/pricing/?share_your_love=mnmabroukw36ix ✨💸🤑

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept
TI

CCU: Head and Shoulders in Context of Sanyaku Gyakuten

Another interesting setup for this Chilean beverage company. The bullish trend that started in July is officially dead. We have a head-and-shoulders pattern in confluence with a Sanyaku Gyakuten. If price remains where it is as of this writing, it will also confirm below the neckline. If a small green doji prints tomorrow, that'll be a pause in a larger red candle run. Otherwise, price might make a brief retracement up to the cloud for hopefully a bearish Kumo bounce. I like to nibble at setups like this with a stop above Senkou Span B. If it goes my way right off the bat, I'll scale in. If not, I'll wait for a bounce or get out. Check out my new book on Amazon entitled Ichimoku: The Holistic System. I have another coming out soon in which I look at advanced time theory and engage in critical commentary of Hidenobu Sasaki's Ichimoku Kinko Studies.

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

FOMC Is Testing Gold and Bitcoin Differently: XAUUSDT vs BTC

FOMC Is Testing Gold and Bitcoin Differently: XAUUSDT vs BTC One macro catalyst can create very different setups across TradFi and crypto. With the FOMC decision approaching, oil remains above $100 while US Treasury yields are elevated. That creates a difficult environment for both gold and Bitcoin, but the way they respond to rates and risk sentiment is different. 🟡 XAUUSDT My Selected Setup Gold is currently trading around $4,290, caught between safe-haven demand and pressure from higher yields. The key area I’m watching is $4,267 support. I don’t want to chase the current price. My preferred setup is a liquidity sweep into $4,267–$4,285 followed by a bullish reclaim. Long idea: $4,270–$4,285 after confirmation Invalidation:Clean break below $4,253 Target 1:$4,300–$4,318 Target 2: $4,330 Target 3: $4,355 If buyers reclaim $4,300–$4,318 and hold it after the FOMC volatility, the upside structure becomes much stronger. If $4,253 breaks decisively, I would abandon the long thesis and wait for a lower setup. 🔵 BTC Supporting Comparison BTC is also sensitive to the FOMC, but its reaction is more closely tied to liquidity and overall risk appetite. I’m watching the $75K–$76K support zone. A reclaim of $77K–$78K after the FOMC reaction would improve the short-term structure, while losing $75K would keep downside pressure elevated. 📊 Why XAUUSDT Has the Cleaner Setup For this catalyst, I prefer Gold because the relationship between Fed policy → yields → USD → gold gives me a clearer framework. BTC adds another layer through broader crypto risk sentiment. So my plan is simple: No pre FOMC chase. Wait for the liquidity sweep, then trade the confirmation. The reaction matters more than the headline. This is my market analysis and trading plan, not financial advice.

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

ETH- Macro Gravity shifting

Ethereum has returned to the lower edge of its multi-year orbit, swept the same deep structural gravity well that arrested the previous cycle, and once again failed to remain there; the ~$1,500 deviation was not accepted, the subsequent reclaim established separation from the lows, and the developing higher low near ~$1,900 now leaves price migrating upward through an old field of memory rather than expanding into fresh downside. The descending macro boundary overhead remains the final gravitational constraint, but the geometry beneath price has changed: liquidity below was reached, absorbed and rejected while the upper boundary remains unresolved. Until the lower structure is surrendered, the larger trajectory remains macro bullish — not because ETH must rise, but because the market has already visited the darkness below and, for now, refused to live there

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

XAUUSD: Corrective Rally Toward Bearish Order Block Expected

Description: Gold is currently trading within a clear bearish market structure following a series of Breaks of Structure (BOS) to the downside. Market Structure Overview Multiple confirmed BOS have established a strong short-term bearish bias. External liquidity to the downside has already been partially addressed. Price is now approaching a decision zone. Key Technical Levels Bearish Order Block: 4,380 – 4,400 This is the last bullish candle before the most recent impulsive sell-off. It represents a high-probability supply zone where institutional selling interest may re-emerge. Near-term Support: 4,260 – 4,280 Price has shown some reaction here, suggesting a possible corrective bounce. Projected Scenario The most probable path is a corrective upside move toward the Bearish Order Block (4,380–4,400). A clean rejection from this zone would open the door for continuation lower, potentially targeting the external liquidity below. Educational Trade Frame work Bias: Short-term corrective bounce → then bearish Sell Zone: 4,380 – 4,400 (Bearish OB) Invalidation: Daily close above 4,410 Downside Targets: 4,260 / 4,220 This setup reflects classic Smart Money behavior: liquidity is taken, a corrective move occurs into a higher-timeframe supply zone, and then the original trend resumes. This analysis is strictly for educational purposes. It does not constitute financial advice. Always apply proper risk management.

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

ETHEREUM ANALYSIS — WATCHING THE BOTTOM OF THE RANGE

ETHEREUM ANALYSIS — WATCHING THE BOTTOM OF THE RANGE Let’s take a look at the #Ethereum chart. As you can see, #ETH has been trading inside a large range between $2,566 and around $2,350 for almost 23 days. Looking at the top of this range, we can see that price has formed a double top . Today, September 15, price broke below the double-top structure and is now trading around $2,420, moving closer to the bottom of the range. Based on this range structure, we can expect price to continue moving lower toward the bottom area of the range, around $2,350. However, price could also move slightly lower, toward $2,300, before finding a reaction. So, I’m not looking at one exact number here — I’m watching the $2,350–$2,300 area as the bottom zone of the range. Once price reaches this area, I’ll be watching closely for a reaction. I don’t want to enter blindly just because price reaches the bottom of the range. Instead, I’ll wait for confirmation from the price action and candlesticksto see whether buyers are stepping in and whether the price is showing signs of moving back toward the top of the range. So for now, $2,350–$2,300 is the key area I’m watching. Once price reaches this zone, I’ll look for confirmation. If I see a setup that gives me the confirmation I’m looking for, I’ll update you in the next analysis and share what I’m seeing.

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept
TI

Elliott wave analysis of SPX

Daily candles with repeated lower highs and lower lows since ATH on 13 August 2026. With today's low, which broke high of 15 June, impulse wave of lower degree has been invalidated (red count). Ending diagonal wave (5) of ((5)) remains in play above support of 7433.65. Wave (1) > (3) > (5), price should not exceed 8151.54. For price to tag median line, looking for new highs before ~ midterm elections (3 November 2026). 3-4:1 reward/risk for long position above 7433.64.

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

flush weaker lightly leveraged longs

BTC appears to be using the NY session to flush weaker, lightly leveraged longs and remove excess leverage from the market. This can be consistent with a re-accumulation process: weak hands are forced out while stronger hands absorb the available supply. The key is whether BTC quickly reclaims the breakdown area and holds the underlying structure. If it does, today's sell-off can be interpreted as a liquidity/weak-hand flush rather than the beginning of a new markdown.

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept

SUI - Poised for +150% Move by EOY

Right now, SUI is developing the proper market structure that could lead price on a 150% move by the end of this year. How the Bottom Is Forming First, let's understand why a bottom appears to be forming around these prices. Review these two past SUI posts to understand the bottoming signals price is currently showing: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SUIUSDT/otNkfonN-SUI-First-Signs-of-Cyclical-Accumulation/ https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SUIUSDT/xV72EJZ0-SUI-A-Mathematical-Beauty/ SUI vs BTC Now let's look at SUI against BTC to determine whether it has the relative strength needed to start gaining value against Bitcoin. The answer is embedded on the 2-week chart, which I have outlined here: https://www.tradingview.com/x/HlRc6ymR/ I have a dotted black trendline outlined as the primary support trendline for the ratio. In addition to that, the ratio has double bottomed around 0.000009, with the first low coming in July 2024 and the most recent low holding that same level for the past month and a half. At the same time, a gravestone doji has formed. Normally this candle signals bearish exhaustion after an uptrend, but since it is forming at the bottom of a downtrend rather than the top of a rally, it takes on a very different meaning here. A gravestone doji at support after a prolonged decline often reflects sellers pushing price down only to be met with strong enough buying pressure to close the candle back near its open, essentially a failed attempt by sellers to push the low any further. When this pattern appears at the base of a long downtrend rather than at a peak, it can actually function as an early reversal signal rather than a continuation one. The Falling Wedge Now let's look at the current chart. I have the weekly line chart outlined, which only accounts for candle body closes, alongside the weekly RSI. Both appear to be forming falling wedges (solid black trendlines), which carry a high likelihood of breaking out. Once price is able to close weekly candles above the upper boundary of the falling wedge, that should mark the start of the breakout. Once that breakout occurs, I can project both where price is likely to reach and roughly when it will get there. To help with this, I have a dotted black trendline outlined, along with the 0.236 level of the current Fibonacci trend. The Target and Timing What is interesting is these levels converge around late November to early December 2026. This means that upon breaking out, SUI is likely to reach the 0.236 level near the end of Q4 this year! That should put price somewhere between $1.75 and $2, representing over a +150% move from current prices. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts. Do you think this is reasonable, or does SUI still have lower to go first?

TITradingView Ideas15 Sept